Banks and financial institutions today face an environment marked by rapid consolidation,
rising customer expectations, increasing regulatory requirements and fierce competition.
In this dynamic scenario, creating, leveraging and retaining value from customer
relationships and maintaining profitably pose crucial challenges. With over decades
of experience, we are focused on ensuring that our services and solutions are aligned
with your business goals of enterprise agility, business vigour and operational
excellence. The concrete benefits that your enterprise stands to gain are reduced
operational risk, enhanced employee productivity, streamlined processes and a single
comprehensive view of customers across various distribution channels. To gain and
retain market share, we provide you with the means to maximize operational efficiencies
by building new products and services to leverage technology across the entire organisation.
Our services span across application development and management services, SOA consulting
services, packaged software implementation, integration, technology infrastructure,
and business intelligence services, including:
- Web services: J2EE and .NET product engineering
- Migration/reengineering services: cross vendor and same vendor
migration spanning across platform/DB upgrade, application/UI reengineering etc.
- Maintenance services: support and enhancements
of applications and interfaces such as EDI, B2B and XML
- Legacy modernisation services: Platforms and
applications including MNJ Software mainframes and AS/ 400 to open systems
- Business integration: WS integration, SOA
- Risk & Compliance: AML, SOX, credit /operational risk, Basel
II - Credit/Operational risk
- Business intelligence: domain-specific solutions
for banking, wealth management, Insurance etc.
- Portal/eChannel integration: solutions focused on optimisation
- Application development, maintenance services and package implementation for core
banking, asset liability management, risk, reinsurance and other peripheral applications
- Reference data integration: STP solutions for trading life cycle
- Single customer view: unified relationship management solutions
MNJ Software works as your Total Solutions Partner helping ensure that you contain
costs and expand revenue streams by assessing, designing, retooling, building and
managing business applications, processes and technology.