Content-driven Applications Features
ManageMySite - take full control of your website's content.
All MNJ Software systems are built on our own proprietary software platform, "Manage
My Site" (MMS). MMS is a new breed of website Content Management Systems (CMS).
MMS runs through your standard Internet browser and offers an intuitive, easy to
use interface for managing all the content on your website.
Boasting an impressive range of standard and optional modules to meet your every
need, MMS can be adapted to suit customers with those special or unique requirements.
Our CMS offer following unique features:
- Add and/or edit web pages
- WYSIWYG Editor
- Add and edit articles
- Add, edit or delete albums
- Banner Adv management
- Job management
- Site usage tracking management
- Customer management
- Admin management
MNJ Software offers ECM (Enterprise Content Management) Solutions that can solve
complex problems of the organizations and deliver better standing in the market.
Our Enterprise Content Management Solution can help businesses in:
Content Management Solutions
- Managing Varied Content
- Streamlining Business Process
- Managing Multiple Websites
- Meeting Compliance and Legal Requirements
- Web Content Management
- Document Management
- Knowledge Management
- Media and Digital Asset Management
- Business Process Management
Depending on your requirements we integrate a set of modules that provide a new
level of information control and help you manage your data effectively.
- Integrated Editing Tools
Powerful authoring tools to create, edit and publish web content, including an easy
"Edit this page" interface and WYSIWYG editing.
- Non-technical Content Creation and Publishing
Authors require no programming skills or technical knowledge.
- Multi-user Editing
Simultaneous users with different editing rights and password protected access.
- Content Re-use
Single-sourcing option enabling to use the same content in different contexts or
for different user groups.
- File and Image Manager
Manage images, files, PDF Documents, Video and Audio.
- Version Control
Strict version control ensuring that clashing changes are prevented.
- Archiving and Document Lifecycle
Automatic and manual content archiving to reserve and protect information.
- Built-in Security
Security and access rights for different types of user: content approvals and go-live
- Streamlined Authoring Process
- Faster Turnaround Time For New Pages And Changes
- Greater Consistency
- Improved Site Navigation
- Increased Site Flexibility
- Support For Decentralised Authoring
- Increased Security
- Reduced Duplication Of Information
- Greater Capacity For Growth
- Reduced Site Maintenance Costs
How to get a CMS website
If you wish to convert your existing static website into a CMS,
request a proposal for CMS website development. CMS is best suited for the following
- News Websites
- E-commerce and shopping cart engines
- Dynamic form builders
- Business or organizational directories
- Document management
- Image and multimedia galleries
- Forums and chat software
- Blogging software
- Directory services
- Email newsletters
- Data collection and reporting tools
- Banner advertising systems
- Subscription services