SMS SuitePlus is an enterprise-class SMS suite to process and send SMS
in a complex database environment to fulfil any customer need related to SMS transactions
in an automated or a manual mode. Incoming messages can be received on a GSM modem
or on a virtual mobile number configured on ValueFirst Servers. Enterprise Edition
offers enterprise wide user licenses with ability to manage users and SMS credit.
Professional Edition is a single user license product. SMSSuitePlus provides
a highly reliable messaging platform to the enterprise segment.
Ease of Use
Familiar Environment Reduce learning curve by using its familiar
email client type look and feel
Easy Functionality Create, edit,
send, forward, export or delete SMS messages
- Help Support Comprehensive documentation and technical support.
Explore context-sensitive help for assistance
- Optimized Bulk Messaging Users can optimize the sending of bulk
messages based on their internet bandwidth for higher performance
- Dictionary Translate from and to “Short Word” format – using in-built
- Branding Use “Sender Branding” to display
sender of message as any alphanumeric brand or number of choice. The sender Id can
also be dynamically picked up from the database
Business Rules Engine Business Rules Engine is a plug-in utility
for automating SMSSuitePlus. It of fers a fully customisable interface where
you can define application logic and database structures. Rules engine seamlessly
integrates Velocity with existing back office applications and databases to effectively
automate existing business process
API Support Use APIs to rapidly develop & deploy customized
Server Access Comprehensive MIS, Administrative Console (Manage
multiple users and credits allocation)
Scheduler Of fers fully automated scheduling of multiple messaging
Secured Connectivity Connect via HTTP/HTTPS and SOCKS proxy
Plugins Fully customisable plug-in utility that can integrate and
implement any business logic
Dual Transmission Modes for two-way messaging: Receive SMS via
IP or GSM Modem (when combined with GSM Modem Plug-in) return path
Importing/Exporting Messages Messages can be imported from a number
of data sources and
vice-versa. Benefits are easy integration and maximum utilization
of existing data sources
Multiple Data Source: Support Utilise existing contact stores or any ODBC data source
Cost Effective ValueFirst Velocity uses IP connectivity to reduce
costs and dependence on any specific mobile network
- Framework High bandwidth connectivity with leading mobile operators’
SMS gateway ensures instant and reliable delivery
- Managing High Volumes Effectively manages SMS transmission in large
volume using Phonebook group entries feature.
- Minimal Operating Requirements ValueFirst Velocity utilises proprietary
multithreading technology to provide efficient transmission of large volume of data,
even on low-end desktop terminals with slow internet connectivity
- Message store of Choice User can select/create/update data store
of choice for storing incoming/outgoing messages
: Work with Passion and Speed
Best Suited For:
- "Own Brand" - Work with internet; Send message with your own identity.
- "Speed" - Up to 5000 SMS per minute can be composed; quick delivery
- "Seamless Messaging" - Send single / multiple messages, Schedule
multiple messages, Send more than 160 characters at a time, Send flash message.
- "Act your Manager" - Manage unlimited groups and mobile owners,
Support inbuilt templates, Manage personal Folders, Import / Export phone No's from
- "Personalized" - Providing personal touch to message by including
name, number, and city etc, Connect to your own database like Microsoft excel.
- "Security" - Encrypted Messaging; password protected.
- "Cost Saver" -same message charges all over India, easily rechargeable,
save hardware cost.
- "Good Navigator" - Easy to install, User friendly menus, looks
- Corporate : Sales & Marketing, Customer Relations, and Promotions.
- Finance : Stock Brokers, Asset Management Companies, Banking &
- Other : Cinema Publicity Department, Charitable Organizations,
Astrologers , Hotels, Airlines, Retail Outlets, Logistics, Blood Banks, Content
Providers, Couriers, Departmental Stores, Distributors / Dealers Network, Event
Management, Government Agencies, Newspapers, Magazines, Political Parties, Radio
Stations, Railways, Retailers, Shops, Supermarket, Travel Agencies, TV Channels,
Magazines, Political Parties, Weather Dept., Travel Agencies.