MNJ Software believe that the design process begins with discovery - identifying
the target audiences for the web site, developing a persona set, conducting usability
studies, surveying our clients, and defining the structure of the redesigned
Does your current site need a design overhaul? Do you desire to seriously re-assess
your online presence? We can update your web site with new graphics & a new
design template. Inspired Graphics Media can even provide you with interactive features,
such as mailing list creation, discussion forum , or feedback form. Our professional
team will redesign your web site to truly reflect the message of your company. If
necessary, we will also handle the transitioning of your web hosting & domain
If you have an existing site that you feel needs "some help" please email us
with the URL & we'll give you:-
- Free Consultation
- Discussion with your department head(s) to effectively document your company's goals
- Cleaner, fresher-looking graphics & logos
- Optimization of all graphics for fastest download speed
- Content management & maintenance
- Addition of forms or scripts
- Added Search Engine Submissions for your site
- And more!
As the Internet grows, and web-related technologies continue to improve, neglect,
poor design, and outdated methodologies are causing more and more websites to fall
to the side. It is important that you keep the look of your website fresh and maintain
cutting-edge standards of design, navigation, and functionality. You should regularly
schedule a complete web site redesign of your website, periodically
giving your visitors a new and exciting experience. This service will help ensure
the professional execution of the redesign of your website and
– by increasing your site’s usability – enhance the perception of your organization.
All of the information we collect during the discovery phase of the project helps
our designers focus on your needs and your target audiences. Because our design
is judged on whether or not we successfully represent your organization and communicate
effectively with your audiences, we see the visual design of the website as our
solution to a unique set of circumstances and requirements.
After we collect all of the data in the discovery process, we sit down as a group
to consolidate ideas. Designer’s present thumbnail sketches of concepts they feel
may meet your needs, and we select the most promising designs from the pool. The
designs are then fleshed out and put into electronic format. We revisit the designs
again as a group, using the persona set as a filter for the interface. Does the
design adequately address the needs of the user? Does it communicate the key messages
of the client? Does it meet the constraints and requirements set forth in the project
When we are satisfied that the design are viable, we present them to you for review.
We walk you through the design process - explaining the how's and why's of the design.
It is also important to note here that we guarantee your satisfaction with the site
design. We collaborate with you during this process to ensure that we design the
site for you and your users, and we are not finished with the project until you
are 100% satisfied.
- Professional experience and training related to website design.
- Knowledge and expertise of the latest website.
- Design techniques.
- Interaction between trained consultant and customer to listen to current needs and
- Evaluation of latest technologies and the knowledge necessary to make decisions
about appropriate technologies to use.
- Clear resolution of customer’s needs.
What You Receive
- Evaluation of the current design of your website.
- Identification of current web-related needs that are not being met.
- Custom redesign solution combining graphical layout and design, navigation structure,
and enhanced functionality.