Who Can Join?
To extend MNJ's reach into the market, the MNJ Referral program rewards members
that refer new opportunities to MNJ. The program is an important driver to help
MNJ reach our goal. Within the program, MNJ seeks to recruit members with key
disciplines that play important roles as influencers and trusted advisors for
our client markets. One of the key objectives of the MNJ Referral program is to
leverage the MNJ ecosystem to increase market coverage and reward members
accordingly for adding value to this ecosystem.
Members of the MNJ Referral program can be companies or individual that support
small businesses and midsize companies, including solution providers, business
or IT consultants, hardware resellers, accountancy firms, and financial
institutions. Already-assigned MNJ partners in any category, as well as those
not currently in a partnership with MNJ, may apply for membership if they meet
the following criteria:
Register Your Company Now
- Company must be registered.
- Company must have a valid mailing address
- E-mail addresses used for the program must be valid company e-mail addresses
- Company must not be a government or public sector entity
- Primary occupation must not be a commercial agent
Start by identifying the Authorized Decision Maker (ADM) for your company. The
ADM must be authorized to:
- Agree to and accept the MNJ Referral program terms and conditions on behalf of
- Register other company colleagues into the MNJ Referral program
- Approve lead opportunities from your company for submission to MNJ
- Act as key contact to MNJ for the MNJ Referral program
The ADM completes and submits the
online registration form which
includes the provision of company and contact information, and acknowledgment
and acceptance of the MNJ Referral program terms and conditions and the role of
ADM. Submitted registrations are automatically forwarded to the MNJ Referral
program manager who reviews and verifies the prospective member application.
Upon acceptance, MNJ will send an e-mail notification to the ADM. In cases where
the prospective member profile does not meet the requirements for membership in
the MNJ Referral program, MNJ will send an e-mail notification to the ADM
advising of such.
If you haven't already joined the MNJ Referral program, you're delaying the
opportunity for a new revenue stream that requires minimal effort on your part.
Apply to become a member and open
new doors for your company today!
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at