Technology initiatives with either an enterprise-wide or customer-focused scope
are inherently complex and effort, time, and knowledge intensive. These require
specialized skills to innovate and stay abreast of latest technology trends while
continually moving up the technology value chain.
For most large IT companies, outsourcing or a co-development provides a viable and
stable alternative to derive higher returns and lower the overall cost of ownership
and technology adoption. Some of the key benefits include:
- Reduce and control operating costs
- Reduce inefficiencies and increase overall productivity
- Gain access to world-class capabilities and best practices
- Share risks attached in deployment and maintenance of cutting edge technologies
- Free internal resources to focus on core areas
- Improve company focus on end customers
Handing off the complex IT skill to MNJ Software would mean access to a deeper
and wider range of IT skills. MNJ Software can deliver better value, than the company
could if it developed the application in-house.
MNJ Software provides a sustainable framework for all enterprise engineering initiatives,
including Software Development, Package Solution evaluation, Enterprise Application
Integration, Assessment, customization and implementation of third-party software
packages, Multichannel solutions, Legacy Applications and Systems Integration.