Learning Management System(LMS/LCMS)
is a complete, secure, web-based training and e-learning solution that employs a
simple and intuitive user interface. This way both technical and non-technical
training managers can easily create, manage, and track interactive training
courses and learning programs for all levels of users. MNJ-LMS is SCORM
1.2/ SCORM 2004 compliant.
LMS is software application used to plan, design, develop and deploy an
e-learning process. Typically, an LMS facilitates a student to use interactive
features such as registration, e-content, tests, discussion forum, chat
facility, video conferencing, etc. An LMS also provides an administrator with a
way to create and deliver content, monitor student progress, and performance.
The most popular LMS's today are Web applications. MNJ Software has its
expertise in developing its E-Learning Management Systems (LMS) called MNJ-LMS.
The solutions address E-learning needs in Schools & colleges, tuition class,
corporate, training institutes. Separate modules can be developed addressing the
need of each segment. MNJ-LMS has been thoroughly tested and confirmed as
compliant to SCORM (Sharable Content Object Reference Model) specifications. MNJ
has developed SCORM compliant courses/objects for its various clients. MNJ-LMS
is an education delivery portal. It integrates its modules into traditional
training in three ways:
Benefits of using MNJ-LMS
- Mixed Learning: Modules before or after the sessions, with no
change to the face to face which reinforces the effectiveness of the course.
- Blended Learning: Modules before or after the session, with adaptation
of the face to face course which streamlines / optimizes and reinforces
- E-learning: Modules accessible at any
time 100% e-learning courses which increases the number of needs met and
increases the number of staff / students trained.
- User-friendly, Easy to adapt, customize and deploy
- Affordable to small organizations and updation of content through interface.
- SCORM compatible model
- Training Managers can track the status of their candidates using an interactive
QBIS (Query Based Information System)
- Online Completion Certificates are systemized and uploaded immediately on
completion of the training by a candidate.
- Online Reporting System sends reports to the managers daily, weekly, monthly
and specified intervals.
MNJ-LMS and its delivery objects are delivered through the following modes:
- Internet Application
- Intranet Application