MNJ Software has since inception been a strong adherent to defining projects through
comprehensive functional and technical specifications. However, we realize the importance
of keeping a reasonable balance between the competing demands of a rigorous process
and the present day software scenario. Founded on principles embodied by modern
software development methodologies, our company’s process effectively accommodates
the dynamic pace and scope of today’s software projects. Our process is focused
on producing the right product using the right technologies, delivered on time and
on budget, and to ensure the timely and quality delivery for 100% client satisfaction
we implement the following:
We adopt a proven, repeatable approach to managing the complete project lifecycle,
which includes the following sequences:
Requirements capture: Our solutions and methodologies are based on a comprehensive
requirements capture process. We integrate leading edge web technologies to fulfill
the aims, and plan based on the requirement capture results.
Business case studies
We at MNJ Software fulfill an expansive range of requirements for you - from helping
you evaluate and prioritize software and Internet initiatives to advancing those
that have the most impact on your company’s bottom line and performance. We have
put together a series of case studies to exhibit how some of our clients are benefiting
from the web technology developed / designed by us.
We provide with prior estimates, in order to assist you in collecting and
writing out the information you need.
User interface prototypes
We perform simple, quick usability testing between User interface iterations
to support rapid execution and revision of the prototypes.
Risk and change management control procedures
Testing & Quality Check & Installation.
Prototypes & Staged Deliveries
Defining deliverables in terms of prototype, phases or stages identify
risks and constraints early on and based on those we are able to plan and implement
counter measures with greater success. We keep on posting the small releases regularly
during the project on our extranet. The functionality is developed and delivered
in stages thus ensuring that the most important function is delivered at the earliest.
This in turn reduces the possibility of estimation errors and enhances the project
Weekly Status Reports
After the end of every week, we send a Status Report to our clients telling
- The activities originally planned for the last week
- The activities actually performed in the last week
- The activities planned for the coming week
Issues, if any
Changes to Stage Schedule, and reasons for the same Overall Project Status
Comprehensive Bug Management
Bugs are part of every solution development process. We use a defect-tracking
process, which leads to:
- Streamlined software development and maintenance
- Clear, updated information about the status of each bug or defect
- Full control over the work flow
- History of work done on each bug, defect or enhancement being always a click away
- A fully integrated solution that enables users to input and track new bugs, defects,
and problems in general
Knowledge Management System
We understand the power of Knowledge Management, and have in place in our
technical department to ensure that we solve a problem just once. This drastically
reduces the time of solving some of the most common, but complex problems. We do
the phase-wise version controlling as well.
In the Project lifecycle, we use tools which facilitate or effectively
document the following activities:
- Project Management and Planning (PMP)
- Configuration Management (CM) & Version Controlling
- System Architecture Design
- Automated Testing
- Bug Management
The management of the quality process is infinite, and marked only by milestones,
never by completion. We implement the Software Quality Assurance (SQA) process that
addresses the quality assurance needs at every phase of the development cycle. Our
QA team has developed a focused quality control checklist. In addition, we also
have a comprehensive Quality Testing Checklist, which ensures that every solution
delivered by us measures up to the highest possible international standards.
Our QA and Testing process includes
- Test Planning
- Test Cases and Test Scripts creation
- Automated and Manual Functional Testing
- Test Results Reporting
- Performance Testing
To Continuously improve our processes to design and develop Quality, Bug Free IT
Solution for our clients within Time Frame and within their Budget.
Managing The Software Project needs a well-defined Project Management Framework
. We, at MNJ Software follow the top project management practice especially for
our offshore software development process . Our state-of the art IT Project Management
process is both interactive and open that allows clients to keep track of everything
related to his projects including important documents, communication, financial
data and critical login information using our web based CMS application.
For our outsourcing clients, we follow the Outsourcing Project Management Process
that is transparent and efficient as well. Our effective IT Process management allows
them to monitor the whole development process and note any unforeseen problems even
from their own end.
Requirement Collection Phase
- The buyer submits his requirement online.
- Through standard procedures like interviews and online discussion, our professionals
clarify queries, outlining exact requirements and specifications including
- Functional requirements.
- Operational constraints
- Nature of changes that are likely to occur
- Client's list of specifications that may require future consideration
- Any other requirements
- They then prepare a technical specification document with the collected information
Requirement Analysis Phase
Client requirements are analyzed at NetCreativeMind and a detailed proposal is developed
for the client's consideration. The proposal includes:
- Project scope
- Development and implementation environment
- Project considerations
- Project terms
- Once the buyer accepts the proposal, the project moves into the next phase. At this
stage the client is free to reject the proposal - NO OBLIGATIONS
The project team first prepares the Technical design document, which contains
- Static prototype with user Interface
- Flow diagrams
- Project considerations (if any)
- Future scope of the project (if any)
- Development planning is now done with following considerations
- Analyze the design to identify risk factor
- Decide milestones and techniques
- The buyer will be able to review progress through status reports and can give feedback
at each stage to be incorporated in the design wherever required.
- The test model is now hosted on our server with a temporary URL for the clients
use. It's debugged over the test period till the client is convinced of its efficiency.
Once the system and acceptance testing is done, the software is implemented at the