This area provides downloads for different software needs: full products, maintenance
releases and bug fixes, code downloads, and evaluation copies of MNJ Software.
- Software Evaluations allow you to download trial or developer versions
of many of MNJ Software’s software products to test and work with them within your IT
- eShop Try and Buy offerings are specifically designed
to allow you to try out product features and functionality before making your purchasing
- Try MNJ Software
provides interactive demonstrations and labs that offer you valuable hands-on experience.
Demonstrations and labs are available to try immediately or can be reserved for
a time that is convenient for you.
- Code Samples gives you a head start in development activities.
- CodeXchange enables developers to download code samples, utilities, scripts
and host collaborative development projects where users can work together on open
source code or a tool in development.
- Maintenance Releases and Bug Fixes (EBFs)
can be obtained in the MNJ Software downloads center, so you can keep your MNJ Software product
installations up-to-date and trouble-free.
- Product Download Center - The MNJ Software Product Download Center (MNJPDC)
enables current authorized Revenue Order Contact and Technical Support Contact holders
to download MNJ Software product releases.
- Accessing MNJPDC
requires a separate login and password — authorized contacts automatically
receive MNJPDC login and password information via email.
If you have questions, please refer to the download FAQs.